Brand: Royal Canin Veterinary Diet
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Adult HP Dry Dog Food
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Adult HP Dry Dog Food is a highly palatable diet designed for adult dogs and puppies. It’s formulated with hydrolyzed proteins, which are composed of low molecular weight peptides, that can be absorbed in the digestive tract with a reduced risk of triggering an immune reaction. Optimal amounts of B vitamins and amino acids reinforce your dog’s skin barrier. Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help promote healthy skin and coat. An exclusive blend of fibers helps support healthy digestion in dogs prone to digestive upsets, including diarrhea. And with strict manufacturing procedures to help avoid cross contamination, you can confidently feed Royal Canin Hydrolyzed Protein Adult HP long-term to dogs with food sensitivities.
- Helps minimize risk of reaction with proteins that are broken down to a size that’s less likely to be recognized by the immune system.
- A veterinary-exclusive dry dog food made with hydrolyzed protein for adult dogs and puppies with food sensitivities.
- Helps reduce skin and GI reactions that may be a result of sensitivities to common proteins found in pet foods.
- Reinforces the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin in dogs with skin sensitivity and irritation.
- Helps support healthy digestion with an exclusive blend of fibers and prebiotics.