Brand: Hill's Prescription Diet
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Original Skin/Food Sensitivities Canned Dog Food
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have a food sensitivity or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your dog suffers from adverse reactions to food, it is even more important to feed them the right kind of food. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality with highly hydrolyzed protein
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation and results in visible improvement to the skin and coat
- Helps maintain a healthy skin barrier and enriched with essential fatty acid
- Developed with a single carbohydrate source: Corn Starch
- Clinically proven antioxidants are added for optimal health benefits