Sign up below and start saving!
Benefits of becoming a member:
- Up To 40% Cashback
- More than 1300 stores
- Member only deals!
- Favorite Stores, and more
- It is easy and free to sign up
Getting a great deal on Cyber Monday takes a little preparation and a little bit of planning.
1. Plan ahead, determine what you are looking to be buy and find the retailers that have it, and then watch them.
1. Be open to getting other deals. One of the great things about Cyber Monday is that you don't know what retailers are going to put on sale. So be open getting something that may not be on the list right now.
1. Get a cash back credit card. This can be as easy as getting a paypal debit card, which gives cash back, or get a cash back credit card from some of the major providers like Chase, Wells Fargo, Discover Card, and more.
1. Get familiar with cash back websites, and monitor the cash back rates for your retailers. How do you monitor cash back you might ask? Use a site like CashbackFanatic.com, this site compares many cash back site rates, against many retailers, so that you can get the best deal.
1. Track the deals, a lot of times retailers have many deals, including there own loyalty system, so you can triple stack cash back (1 through a credit card, 2 through a cash back site, and 3 through the retailer themselves) plus the you add in the discount from the deal, and you are practically getting your purchase for free.
We hope that these ideas help you get a better deal online. Happy Shopping.
Check this page often because deals are always changing.