Moosejaw Men's Dequindre Down Jacket
The Moosejaw Men's Dequindre Down Jacket is an insulated jacket that can only be pronounced properly by true Michiganders. Filled with a hybrid blend of 40% PrimaLoft® synthetic and 60% water-repellent down it will keep you warm while strolling the streets of Detroit, just be sure to grab a beanie to adorn your head. The collar will do right to shield your neck against the cold and if you're not wearing it, this whole thing can fit right into it's own right pocket.
- PrimaLoft Silver Down Blend is the equivalent to 650 fill down with environmentally safe flourocarbon free water-resistant technology that maintains 94% of its warmth in wet conditions. It dries 4x faster than standard down while offering the same desirable properties.
- Dual zippered hand pockets with brushed tricot lining.
- Interior zipper pocket with media port to plug in your fav jams and a custom antler bottle opener.
- Packs down into wearers right pocket making it easy to take anywhere.
- The adjustable bottom hem has a slightly dropped tail for better seat coverage so you don't moon anyone when you bend over
- Durable YKK Zippers to help keep the elements out
- Don't worry if you're a tall person. This is available in tall sizes just for you. You're welcome.
- Jacket Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Liner Fabric: 100% Nylon