Dell™ Inspiron 15 Laptop, 15.6" Screen, Intel® Core™ i5, 12GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive, Windows® 10, I5501-5449RVR-PUS
Stay connected wherever life takes you with the sleek Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop. It boasts a 512GB solid state drive to store all of your important photos and documents, while the 15.6" full HD screen creates bright, vivid images from every show you watch and game you play. The powerful 53-hour battery life means you can go through multiple classes without needing to recharge, and the fingerprint scanner will keep your data secure.
- 15.6” FHD anti-glare screen (1920 x 1080) offers crisp, vivid images from games, shows and websites. LED backlighting provides a thinner, more energy-efficient screen.
- High-performance Intel Core i5 processor allows you to multitask with ease.
- Includes 12GB of memory to run your powerful apps and games.
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to access wireless networks to surf the Web, connect with friends and family and check your e-mail.
- MicroSD card reader allows simple data transfers.
- Features 1 USB 3.1 port for ultra-fast data transfers.
- Waves MaxxAudio Pro speakers offer vibrant, crystal clear sound.
- Built-in fingerprint reader offers secure access to your data.
- Runs on the Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Backed by the manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Core, Intel Atom, Celeron, Pentium and Pentium Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology allows you to connect peripherals such as printers and mice to your laptop.
- Sizable 512GB solid state drive stores your documents, songs, photos and other files. Solid state drives are generally lighter, quieter, more cost-efficient and may consume less energy than the traditional hard drive.
- Stays powered for up to 53 hours before you need to recharge. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.