Advantage II Flea Spot Treatment for Cats, over 9 lbs
Help protect your feline friend from parasitic pests and the potentially harmful diseases they can transmit with Advantage II Flea Treatment for Large Cats. This highly-effective, veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to kill all life stages of fleas on contact with no painful biting required. With three-way protection that kills the eggs, larvae and adults, it breaks the flea life-cycle to help prevent re-infestation of your pet and your home. The waterproof formula for kittens and cats 8 weeks or older and weighing over 9 pounds continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing.
- Veterinarian-recommended treatment kills all life stages of fleas on kittens and cats 8 weeks or older and weighing over 9 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours to kill fleas on contact.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life-cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 2, 4 or 6 treatments.